BOC: Scream

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Tue Oct 13 17:06:29 EDT 1998

> Personally I like the Gus version, it's extremely moody and well done.
> >
> >   --EF
>
> I enjoyed it, too...and yes, it was in the original theatrical
> release of the film. With the help of some earlier posts, I seem to
> recall it being the background music for the "almost" sex scene near
> the beginning.
>
> --  Nick

Saw it in the theater with a friend of mine, talk about being in the
background, he was the one that pointed out to me that it was playing, I
never even noticed. We were the only people that stayed in the theater for
the entire DFTR rendition during the credits, I really never liked it
though.
   What does everybody think about This Ain't the Summer of  Love by L7,
this too I didn't like, I really hated the vocal especially, but then
again I don't like anything L7 has done, and in the song writing credits
it credits it to Buck Lee Wallen or something, I know they got it wrong
anyway.

Laj.