HW: Festival poster from 1973

J. Scruton js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Oct 17 10:28:45 EDT 1998

At 02:51 PM 10/17/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Folks!
>
>Today morning I bought in a poster shop an "ultra rare" Festival poster
>(original) from 24.02.1973.
>
>It was a Festival in Duesseldorf (Germany) Phillips Hall.
>
>The listed bands are:
>
>- Hawkwind
>- Golden Earring
>- Focus
>- Savoy Brown
>- Vinegar Joe
>- Mick Abraham's Band
Pardon me as I let out a mourful sigh.  Focus AND Hawkwind at the same gig??
Man, I was  definately born in the wrong era.  Well, at least Jan Akkerman
is still out there laying waste to audiences, just like Hawkind.

Drinking a Newcastle Brown Ale as "Anonymous 2" is on the stereo and "You
Better Beleive it" is in my head,
Jason