OFF: Humourless:Was Donnington Question

Mon Oct 26 22:30:11 EST 1998

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998, Patrick Cordiner wrote:

> Ok, I'd agree with you there, but not Larry Sanders. So it goes without
> saying that you're a Goon Show and/or Peter Sellers fan?
> (Or not)
>
> I think that all in all that tastes in comedy are similar to tastes in
> music (i.e. the dreaded question which Hawkwind album is the best springs
> to mind).

        I still can't believe there are people who think it's _not_ 'Space
Ritual'... But then I'm a massive Goon Show fan so who am I to comment?
Jon (getting his tastes, and possibly his mailing lists confused... )

        |       Jonathan Jarrett              Pembroke College     |
        | jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk        Cambridge         |
        |        01223 338100                     CB2 1RF          |
        |       "Wilhelm Reich died for your sins"  (ST37)         |