BOC,HW,BRAIN - Immaginos = Eternal Champion ?

Neil Shilladay shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Mon Sep 7 10:40:20 EDT 1998

All,
First, thanks to those who replied to my query about discussion groups. Much
appreciated.

Secondly, whilst reading 'Entropy Tango', it struck me that, in one history,
Immaginos could very easily fit in as Eternal Champion (as described in
Moorcocks books).

I pondered this, as I imagined Desdinova/Immaginos to be a sort of Jerry
Cornelius type of character, flitting through history(ies) causing general
mayhem wherever.

Any one have ideas on this ?

If Immaginos *is* an aspect of the champ, it means tBS could be said to have
contributed to the saga by covering Needle Gun......

Cheers,
Neil.