HW: Support act at some S

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Mon Sep 7 11:10:00 EDT 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-09-07 16:10

Folks,

I was talking the other day with someone who went to a HW gig with me back
in ...about... 1986 at some SciFi convention in Brighton (UK). We both had
fond memories of the support act but had no idea of the group's name or
where they might be now - does anyone know this?

(Overwhelming memory of the gig: Huw introduces a song and says something
like "its a funny old life, init?" Group of overweight greasy
serioso-bookworm types ahead of us turn to each other and mutter intently,
"I bet there's a riddle in there somewhere!").

Thanks,

Mark