HW: Support act at some S

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Sep 8 05:30:34 EDT 1998

In article <199809072341.JAA02836 at mcegate.fujitsu.com.au>, Martyn
Lawrence <martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU> writes
>I remember doll by doll being crap and given lots of stick,when they supported
>hawkwind.

I remember Doll by Doll not being given 10 seconds before being chanted
off. I wouldn't know if they were crap or not. Of course, in those days,
you proved how much you liked the band by booing the support. Weird
behavior. Of course, it didn't occur they might be friends of the band
or anything. The only cheer Vardis got next year, was refusing to leave
the stage saying "We're not fucking Doll by Doll, you know."  Hee hee,
Steve Zodiac of Vardis with half a pound of talc in his hair.
--
Jon