BOC: 7 Sreaming Dizbusters

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Sep 8 12:16:15 EDT 1998

>I have been totally preoccupied by this in the last few days so any
of your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, ok, this is good.  Lately the list (BOC content only) has been
mighty stale.  This is a good way to start a reasonable discussion.  So
I'll chip in a few points.

1. Don't like this song and never listen to it.

2. You may be on to something with this.

3. You have re-kindled my desire to have all of Imaginos re-done.  If I
had a million or two I'd a) Give Al everything he needed to do a double
disc version. b) pay the cost of tBS and the band Savatage to get in the
studio and get it done c) produce at least three high quality videos
that would put the Music back into MTV  d) allow Al to produce this on
Broadway and e) hire Torgo and John Swartz as technical consultants on
the project (they'd know if it was right).

4. Wonder how many other songs have some reference to the Imaginos story
line.  Do these songs cause sleepless nights too?

Gee I strayed all over the mapo on this one.  Back to hiding.

Ghost in the Ruins

"60 seconds to Midnight...60 seconds to nowhere baby.
You have all become victims of the Evil Midnight Bomber what bombs...hey
pay attention."  EMB

OBCD - Frank Marino/Mahogany Rush - Double Live