BOC: 7 Sreaming Dizbusters

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Sep 8 12:51:56 EDT 1998

> Ok, ok, this is good.  Lately the list (BOC content only) has been
> mighty stale.  This is a good way to start a reasonable discussion.  So
> I'll chip in a few points.
>
> 1. Don't like this song and never listen to it.

While I appreciate taste is entirely personal & unique, I find this rather
intriguing. 7S D-Bs is practically *the* definitive BOC song of their early
work - sinister lyrics, spooky atmosphere and some great playing.

What's there not to like - its got all the attributes that made BOC what they
were !

Tim