BOC: 7 Sreaming Dizbusters

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 9 08:50:05 EDT 1998

> From:          bart <bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK>

> > Ok, ok, this is good.  Lately the list (BOC content only) has been
> > mighty stale.  This is a good way to start a reasonable discussion.  So
> > I'll chip in a few points.
> >
> > 1. Don't like this song and never listen to it.
>
> While I appreciate taste is entirely personal & unique, I find this rather
> intriguing. 7S D-Bs is practically *the* definitive BOC song of their early
> work - sinister lyrics, spooky atmosphere and some great playing.
>
> What's there not to like - its got all the attributes that made BOC what they
> were !
>

> Tim

Agree with this one.  Diz is a quintessential early BOC song.  The
out-of-tune stuff just makes it more eerie.  BD's furious gtr work on
the studio version--forget about it!  Live, it comes off as a total
joke, another imprtant aspect of BOC

theo
just off the picket line!
you have nothing to lose but your chains...