HW : Sonic Boom Killers

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Sep 9 12:12:29 EDT 1998

It came out about three months ago on Repertoire.  List price was £12.99.
If anyone wants a full track listing go to my home page, then Record Hunter,
then Hawkwind.  It's actually a remarkably good comp.

Jon Browne wrote:

> I see from my Greyhound list theres a new comp out soon called Sonic
> Boom Killers.  Best of singles a's and b's from 1970 - 1980 in digipack.
> 18 tracks in all. includes Silver Machine. German Import, I think.
> Greyhounds a dealer list so I don't know what the RRP'll be.
> About £8.99 I think. I don't want to start record dealing here but if
> anyone really can't get one I'll see what I can do.
> --
> Jon

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827