BOC: Dissin' Diz Busters? Not really, I'm just lame!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Sep 10 06:44:16 EDT 1998

> OK, it deserves an explanation but I warn you now its a very lame
> explanation...

Ah, who says? So you don't like a song...heck, it's not even a big
deal that you don't like a song that 99% of your "peers" consider a
classic. It comes down to personal taste.

And just for the record, let me proudly admit, taking into account
ALL THINGS BOC, my absolute favorite from the very beginning and
still to this day is FIREWORKS. For whatever reason, I've just always
thought it was the neatest little number they ever did. BTW, does
anybody know what this song is about? It always reminded me of
Phantom of the Opera, but I'm probably way off!

--  Nick