New (again)

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Sep 12 02:44:22 EDT 1998

There's a list oh HW etc for sale on my web site [URL below], selct Record
Hunter, the HW links are there.

I saw the Sabbath show and thought it was as good as it's likely to get in such
a short time.  Less scandal than the Purple show of a couple of years ago but
it's good to see the archive clips etc.  Worth keeping the tape, methinks.

Vincent Stephenson wrote:

> So I humbly ask if anyone has copies of the mails they sent me in their
> *sent* folders I would be really happy to recieve them again!!
>
> BTW any UK list members see the BBC Rock Family Tree on Sabbath tonight?
> what did you think if ya did?
> cheers
> Vince Stephenson
> v.stephenson at virgin.net

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827