BOC: The Other Side of our minds

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Sun Sep 13 11:08:36 EDT 1998

Nick English wrote:

>Do a lot of other people feel this way? I'm talking everybody in the
>band, too...not just Eric. I think part of the reason is that they
>say such bizarre things...things the normal person couldn't them figure
>out in a million years. Anyone else got any theories?

BOC are considered to be one of the best four researchers of the dark
side of the human mind in rock music. The others three are The Doors,
Velvet Underground and Joy Division.

Well - yes, there are other performers who could fit into this
category, but these are the most convincing. And this is exactly IT
what distinguishes BOC from the other hard/metal brotherhood, and make
them a sort of "higher form of life" not only in the HM department,
but in the rock world overall.

Goran Janicijevic
<simplius at softhome.net>