BOC: Fireworks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Sep 14 08:53:33 EDT 1998

>>>But...hey! This is purely Al's song  So, Al, what is your opinion
>>about the plot & outcome of Fireworks? ;-)
>
>>Uh... Ah... Ah'm sorry but (in the words our president SHOULD HAVE used)
>that's my personal life and I do not wish to discuss it at this time. ;-)

I remember reading an interview by Warren Zevon about a song
that was so personal that he said he had to write it in the third person....
and that's about all he would say about that song.

ah, well, won't waste any more time prying or speculating about this...

I do like the song.

 Yes I know the secrets of the iron and mind
 they're trinity acts, a mineral fire
 Yes I know the secrets of the circuitry mind
 It's a Flaming Wonder Telepath!"

  - "Flaming Telepaths"
   by Blue Öyster Cult
)