BOC: Rare songbook available at Ebay

Tue Sep 15 08:19:42 EDT 1998

I've fairly recently discovered the online auction community Ebay
(www.ebay.com).  I've managed to find a couple of very cool collectible
items there, including "Harvest Moon" and "Live for Me" CD singles,
plus a copy of John Shirley's book, "Transmaniacon".  I've even taken
to selling a few various items of my own there (no BOC stuff, but hey,
does anyone need a CD of the remixes to Smashmouth's, "Walkin' on th
Sun"?  ;-)

Anyway, I happened to do a search on Blue Oyster Cult there, and there
are a few items - most notably, someone is selling a copy of the BOC
"Anthology" songbook!  This book, released around 1978 (it has the
Some Enchanted Evening cover art), contains music (no tab) for all the
songs off of SEE, and most of OYFOOYK.  This book is long out of print,
and fairly hard to come by.  Interested bidders should check out the
following URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=30203274

The current high bid for this item is $12.50.  BTW, I have no affiliation
with the seller - I just know that this is a pretty cool collectible for
any BOC fans who can read music.

John