BOC: Dissin' the Dizbusters

Tue Sep 15 09:51:30 EDT 1998

> >If you want a pleasant little surprise, check out the KISS album
> >"Music From the Elder". It's actually quite deep musically AND
> >lyrically...a huge departure for the band and, in my opinion, their
> >best album ever.

Of course, it was also their worst seller.  Don't know if that says
more about KISS or their fans.

BTW, I was a huge KISS fan, and saw their reunion tour in '96.  Their
first studio release with the original 4 since 1981, "Psycho Circus",
comes out on September 22nd.  I hear the tour is going to be some sort
of 3-D spectacle, with ticketholders getting 3D glasses for the show.

John