BOC: Dissin' the Dizbusters

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Sep 15 06:20:11 EDT 1998

At 04:33 AM 9/15/98 +0000, you wrote:

>If you want a pleasant little surprise, check out the KISS album
>"Music From the Elder". It's actually quite deep musically AND
>lyrically...a huge departure for the band and, in my opinion, their
>best album ever.
Wasn't that supposed to be the "soundtrack" to a movie that was never made?
If so, that would explain the exceptional effort to make something better
than dem wurds to "Deuce," etc :)

So does that mean that every band does its best when trying to go into
"concept album" mode? Probably not.. (shudder up spine imagining what a
Billy Joel concept album would be like.... ewww)

Jason