BOC,TBS: Hassan I Sabha

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Sep 15 20:18:52 EDT 1998

At 05:42 PM 9/15/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Jason wrote:
>
>> It's a shame that tBS won't do "Hassan I Sabha" again live.
>
>??? What's the story with this?
At the Potsdam show, I think it boiled down to being hard to sing and drum
at the same time because the singing style necessary is rather odd.  But
nothing  on earth beat the "religious lunatic" section the killer drumming
and that tasty riff were GOOD.  Aside on  "HIS" one of the band members
(Albert maybe) described it as AC/DCs rendition of it --probably in the
ascencion middle bridge

At least we have it trapped forever in the swirling vortex of Malpractice

Jason