BOC: Birdman again

Wed Sep 16 09:00:49 EDT 1998

No, this is a different bootleg (but maybe the same recording, who knows).
It's spelled correctly, and credited to "Bouchard/Smith - Blue Oyster Cult".

BTW, the other covers on there are "I Wanna Be Your Dog", "Search and
Destroy", "American Ruse", and "Rock and Roll" (Velvets).  Also two versions
of the legendary non-album track "Death by the Gun", and a version of
"Insane Alive".

- Andy