BRAIN: Operation Luv a deadringer for another tune?

Wed Sep 16 12:56:58 EDT 1998

>Vixen may rock, but for my money the best hard rock song by a female
band (partly anyway), is "Barracuda" by Heart.  You can forgive an ex
Zeppelin cover band for ripping off the drumming.  And I think by the
time that song came out the riff was in the public domain... ;-)
Volcano Girls by Veruca Salt comes in a close second.

Love both Heart and VS - BTW, the new Vixen CD reminds me on some tracks
of Veruca Salt.

John