BRAIN: Operation Luv a deadringer for another tune?

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Sep 16 13:26:43 EDT 1998

Timothy G. Northrup [tgn at GATE.NET] said:
>You mean you don't believe The Pretenders to be a female band?

Well... you got me.  I guess there are some exceptions to the rule.  I
would also consider Pat Benetar + band to be a female band.  I dunno.
It doesn't really matter.  Sex aside it all comes down to that great
musical debate, "Rock vs. Suck".  Barracuda rocks.

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker