LEMMY:sort of

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Sep 17 04:56:33 EDT 1998

Hi there,

two sightings of Motorhed related trivia on last night's TV. Around 11.40
last night there were two music chat programmes, featuring Jo Whiley, the
Mercury Music Prize (BBC2) and the Jo Whiley show (C4). On tMMP they
interviewed the lead chap from Cornershop (Brim full of Ashra, Sleep on
the left side) who was saying he thought they were liked because of their
eclectic mix, while wearing a Motorhead t-shirt. I only mention this
because he also mentioned Ted Chippington (head to toe) and I feel if I
can ever work his name into an e-mail then life hasn't been a complete
waste of time.

Of more interest (and it can hardly be of less interest) is the Jo Whiley
show which has as one of its features people talking about a song that
played a part in their life which still sticks with them. Last nights chap
was Lemmy, shot in moody black and white with colour bits, with warts ahoy
and new teeth. Unfortunately I have no idea what song he was talking
about, because I only caught the end where he spent most of the time
lighting a fag (marlborough, for those of you who feel life would be
incomplete without this information). However the show is repeated at
12.35 on Friday night, so people could find out all about it then if they
are still awake.

Cheers

Mike w

NP: A Quark night in Paris. Why is it a lone wolf production, when the CD
has clearly two wolf like creatures, which may well be involved in an act
of copulation (the central hole gives a certain ambiguity to their
relative silhouetted positions)? I trust someone can answer me this
important question.