LEMMY:sort of

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Sep 18 09:15:07 EDT 1998

In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.980917094556.7580A-100000 at kcsscsc1.reading.ac.
uk>, M S Wright <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK> writes
>Hi there,
>
>two sightings of Motorhed related trivia on last night's TV. Around 11.40
>last night there were two music chat programmes, featuring Jo Whiley, the
>Mercury Music Prize (BBC2) and the Jo Whiley show (C4). On tMMP they
>interviewed the lead chap from Cornershop (Brim full of Ashra, Sleep on
>the left side) who was saying he thought they were liked because of their
>eclectic mix, while wearing a Motorhead t-shirt. I only mention this
>because he also mentioned Ted Chippington (head to toe) and I feel if I
>can ever work his name into an e-mail then life hasn't been a complete
>waste of time.

Did you see Delakota on the same show? That's my brother.
The whole band BTW have written complaints about the sound. Cass
couldn't hear himself sing *at all*, which is why he sounded so duff.
Honest.
And his spot was recorded a week ago so he didn't meet the Lemster. :(

Hey, Mike, do you still have your "A Good Mate Of Ted" badge?
Rockin' with Rita, you just can't beat her!

<ahem>" 'scuse me mate, could you tell us how far to the railway
station?"

--
Jon