BOC: Birdman again

Thu Sep 17 09:01:16 EDT 1998

Laj writes, regarding my comments on the Watt D&S b-side:

>  Sounds really cool, sounds like it's really different, have to keep looking
for it though.

It is a bit different, yes - but very true to BOC's original version.  It's
got a 90's heaviness to it (nice "wall of guitar" sound that makes this track
sound like it could've been on *Trepanation*), but it almost makes you
feel like you could dance to it.

The two Watt singles that I know it appeared on are the "Big Bang Theory"
single in the U.S., and the "Piss Bottle Man" single in Europe.  Just make
sure that if you find one of these singles, you ask about the track listing -
I've seen several ads for the PBM single which was only a 1-track CD.

John