BOC: Birdman again

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Sat Sep 19 17:41:02 EDT 1998

John A Swartz wrote:

> Thanks to Doug, Andy, and Laj for the recent info on these Birdman
> covers.  I will update the BOC FAQ sometime in the next 4 months or
> so with this (and much more) info - if your names don't already appear
> in the credits listing, I will add them.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> John

  Cool John, I have a reference that doesn't appear in the fact.

About a month ago, before going to work, I was surfing the tube when I saw
the beginning of this afternoon week day kids show called Big Bad Beetle
Borgs, it seems to be a Power Rangers clone. Both BBBB and PR don't seem
to have any redeeming qualities though but the episode was titled "Don't
fear the Reaper", that's gotta be a reference.