OFF: Comebacks

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Sat Sep 19 17:34:50 EDT 1998

>  and I have almost no fear when purchase
> music from a long-dead rock band.
>
> Just some random thoughts, comment if you care.
>
> --  Nick

Ya it's too bad about the fact that allot of great bands don't get the
recognition that they deserve, and that most of the publics "recognition" is
wasted on allot less interesting bands, due to my current age of 23 years I have
unfortunately never seen BOC with Albert or Joe, the five guitars, the huge
Godzilla during the ETL tour, the awesome laser show, Eric riding a Harley on
stage, Albert singing Cities from behind his kit, and the list goes on and on.
But then again the current line-up is awesome, it's cool the way you can, when
they play a bar, get right up front within 10 feet of the band!!! Ive seen allot
of large stadium bands live but the BOC musically blows most of these groups
away. As far as these bands being long dead rock bands, I prefer to look at it in
the way of time weeding out the crap, most people I talk to that say there BOC
fans, or Hawkwind fans, or Grateful Dead fans are usually people that own every
album and are thoroughly into said bands, there the fans that count.

Later dude. . .