Ledge of Darkness????

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Sep 20 02:29:20 EDT 1998

Hi again all!Neat info snipped:)
Thank you, Jill! I appreciate it-and my friend that asked me  the same thing
will appreciate it as well

> Can you give a track listing for this?   Folk keep noticing the title
> and the assumption so far (I think) is that it's a mis-titling for
> Alien4 but if you could list the tracks that would confirm it one way or
> another.

Here's what my bud told me:

"Aliens" is a four track EP consisting of - I believe - a remix of one or
two
tracks from Alien4 and a couple of live cuts. I can't remember off the top
of
my head (or dredge it up from the bottom half either) what exactly the
tracks
are, exept for Sputnik Sam (one of the live ones)."

I guess it isn't a misnamed Alien 4, and of course, I asked everyone at once:)

I thank you muchly for the info:)
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool