HW:Cd's wanted

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Sep 21 17:40:13 EDT 1998

Scott Heller writes:

> Hej,
>
>         Can anyone help me to find the following cd's:
>
> Bob Calvert- Hype
>            - Test Tube Conceived
>            - Freq Revisited
>            - Blueprints from the Cellar

Not sure who issued TTC but Hype was released on the "See For Miles"
label tho' I don't know if this still exists.  Freq was eventually
issued as a US import on the "Cleopatra" label, so they might still
have this.   Freq Revised came out on "Anagram" and Blueprints from the
Cellar on "BGO".    CDS (Compact Disc Services - Dundee) used to have
copies of these available but I'm not sure if they'll be able to get
hold of them now.   However Andy Garibaldi is the most likely person to
know if you can still find them around.

> Dave Brock- agents of Chaos/Earthed to the Ground

Haven't seen a copy of this for many years!  Sorry.

jill

obCD> "Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape", Porcupine Tree

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk