HW:Cd's wanted

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Sep 22 15:27:05 EDT 1998

At 22:40 21/09/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Scott Heller writes:
>
>> Hej,
>>
>>         Can anyone help me to find the following cd's:
>>
>> Bob Calvert- Hype
>>            - Test Tube Conceived
>>            - Freq Revisited
>>            - Blueprints from the Cellar
>

>Not sure who issued TTC but Hype was released on the "See For Miles"
>label tho' I don't know if this still exists.  Freq was eventually
>issued as a US import on the "Cleopatra" label, so they might still
>have this.   Freq Revised came out on "Anagram" and Blueprints from the
>Cellar on "BGO".    CDS (Compact Disc Services - Dundee) used to have
>copies of these available but I'm not sure if they'll be able to get
>hold of them now.   However Andy Garibaldi is the most likely person to
>know if you can still find them around.
>

>> Dave Brock- agents of Chaos/Earthed to the Ground
>>

>Haven't seen a copy of this for many years!  Sorry.
>
>jill

Hi,
If anyone wants any more details on these and other releases by HW members
there is a new section recently added to my site detailing their album, CD
& singles releases. Address in sig.

While you are there check out Dave Brocks first recoding on the album
"Buskers" from 1969. The sleeve notes make interesting reading.

Andy
Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson