OFF: Comebacks

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Mon Sep 21 22:32:18 EDT 1998

> The most interesting thing to me about being more "intimate" with the
> band in these smaller venues was actually getting to meet them
> personally one time, and not being able to believe how SHORT they are!

Yup, There known as one of the shortest bands in rock, in my Circus Raves
magazine circa March '75 one of them quoted "We're one of the shortest
bands in rock. A lot of guys who're short turn to music, that's where the
high heel shoes came from." And in an article from Metal magazine circa
'87 Albert said in an interview " Clayton, New York, where I grew up, is
right where the Saint Lawrence River meets Lake Ontario. I think everybody
in Clayton is sort of related. Maybe it's the genes or the temperature,
but most of the people are short. It wasn't until I went away to the
Clarkson College of Technology that I found out most of the world is
taller. The whole freshmen class had to go to a phys. ed. lecture. I saw
this one guy going in and I said, "Wow, man, you're the first guy I've
seen who's as short as me! and he goes, So what? That was Donald Roeser."
there equality in the height department must of drawn them together ;-).

> Does anyone know how tall Al and Joe are?

Actually, I really don't know how tall any of them are, this would be cool
to find out though, does anybody know actual height of the band members?

> And did they have to leave
> the band because they made the others look too short? : )
>
> --  Nick

LOL, nope don't think it was that, in fact I think Albert was the
shortest. As to why they really left, i'll leave that to Albert or Joe to
post reasons if they wish to discus it, but anyway, long live Brain
Surgeons :-).

Talk to ya later. . .
Laj