OFF: Comebacks

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Mon Sep 21 22:48:15 EDT 1998

brian halligan wrote:

> I'm 23 also, but I have seen Albert singing Cities from behind the kit.
> And Dominance & Submission, and Vera Gemini, and Death Valley Nights
> (behind a Rik).  And even 5 Guitars.  I don't know if you live around
> the east coast of the US, but if you do, make sure you get out and see
> The Brain Surgeons!

Well I live in mid Canada so this means it's kind of difficult for me to see
them. The last time I was at a BOC show was last May 12 in Calgary Alberta,
I called in sick at work and flew up for the day, it was of coarse
INCREDIBLE! I am planing to do the same for the Brain Surgeons, the BBQ, and
Bolle's Museum of Cult.