OFF:Comebacks

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Sep 22 15:34:09 EDT 1998

>The greatest ones, like BD Jeff Beck and  tiny handful of others, somehow
can keep pushing things to another level.  Buck is doing that now.
Damn!  I'm psyched--be seeing them in less than 3 weeks!

Throw Rik Emmett (fomerly of Triumph) into this mix.  Now a solo act
aand like Buck is better today than he was 20 years ago.  Go see him,
he'll prove it.

>Rob's new band, BTW, is called Two. I heard a remix of one of their
songs, called "Hole in the Ground" or "Deep in the Ground" or
something like that. Not bad, but it won't set the world on fire.

Heard a song or Two, agree with your assesment, not bad..not earth
shattering... but not bad...

Vreeeepppp - Lurker mode reset - vreepppppp

Ghost in the Ruins