HW: Aliens (was Re: Ledge of Darkness????)

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 22 17:27:18 EDT 1998

Andrew Dawson writes:

> They list Aliens as a release on Griffin Music / Gopaco but no cat No is given
> Checking the Griffin site (Updated 7th July) there is no mention of Aliens

Sudden terrible vision of Invaders from Alpha Centauri disguising
themselves as small silver CD discs packaged and neatly labelled as
quasi Hawkwind albums, crouching quietly in the racks just waiting
for someone to buy one, slip it into their CD player, put the
headphones on and........

.........Invasion Earth

> As neither Alien4 or Area S4 has been released by Griffin I suspect it is
> going to be one or the other. At the moment my money is on Aliens being the
> Griffin release of Alien4.
>
> Wish someone would buy it and put us all out of our misery <bg>

Please!    As I said I'm at the stage now where I'll reimburse anyone who
does this.

jill

ObClintonCaveat - NB: please note that's any*one*, not anymany  8-)

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk