remasters

Thu Sep 24 13:27:41 EDT 1998

>does anyone know if there exist, or if anyone plans to make, digitally
remastered versions of boc recordings?  *Especially* the first three.

Would be nice.  Don't know of any plans at the moment, but who knows?
Mobile Fidelity did remaster Agents of Fortune, and a Gold Disc version
is available (which is actually very nice).  Perhaps if it and Heaven
Forbid sell well, there will be interest.  However, with the current
status of BOC, I have my doubts that it will happen.

John