HW: Bedouin

A.L. Shefl als24 at CAM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 25 11:14:19 EDT 1998

Setlist for the Cambridge gig, in which I have avoided parenthetical
comments such as 'I liked this one too', or 'this blew away the HW
version(s) I've heard' and avoided other, similarly gratuitous commentary
such as the obvious 'Go to one of their gigs *now*' which instead is
cunningly disguised in the preamble to the setlist:

The Call
Queen of the Night
Vision Quest
Raga Dance
Ancient Light
Demons in (?) Delight
Wings
Rock Palace
Sputnik Stan
Passion Is an Animal
Sword of the East
Chasing the Dragon
LSD (encore)

which added up to about 1 hour, 45 minutes for those in the outside world

anna

--
WARNING:  Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating,
permanent e-mail address: [my first name]ls at chiark.greenend.org.uk