HW: Bedouin

Fri Sep 25 11:43:32 EDT 1998

OK, OK, I may be spiritually poorer for having missed this but believe me,
I'll be financially much richer for working late yesterday and early today!
(At least when the buggers pay up.)

The London date is Oct 14, at West One Four, which isn't a venue I know but
used to be called the Orange.  See y'all there I guess.

- Andy

ObCD: Friends of Dean Martinez - _The Shadow of Your Smile_