HW: Bedouin

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Sep 28 11:26:05 EDT 1998

Bedouin played a free gig here in Ipswich back in July. There's a yearly event
in the park where a whole bunch of different bands and styles are played. No
publicity for specific bands so I didn't know Bedouin were playing. But to
confirm Carl's comment about them being loud, I agree. I was in my kitchen
about
1/2 mile away from the park when I thought I could hear Sputnik Stan! Nah, I
thought, my imagination. Then Sword of the East kicked in and I sped down to
the
park to see them play their last number, Chasing the Dragon.

They rocked  :) But it was weird to see space metal being played on a stage on
the back of an articulated lorry, to a bemused audience of grannies in
deckchairs, kiddies, families and a smattering of people moshing at the front.

Tim

NP:  Sidi Bou Said,  _Bodies_