HW: Bedouin

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Sep 28 11:53:36 EDT 1998

On Fri, Sep 25, 1998 4:43 pm +0100 "Andy Gilham"
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> wrote:
> The London date is Oct 14, at West One Four, which isn't a venue I know
but
> used to be called the Orange.  See y'all there I guess.

    Yeah, if I can ticket for Motorhead in Brixton, I may well come
along to Bedouin in London.  It'd be good to try and con some other
Cambridge people (besides Jon and Anna ;) down if I can.  Be tough
with Motorhead playing in Cambridge the same day though ...

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk