HW: Bedouin

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Mon Sep 28 15:27:50 EDT 1998

In message ID <199809281526.QAA17941 at aeolians.bt.co.uk> on 28/09/98,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

BDL> Bedouin played a free gig here in Ipswich back in July. There's a
BDL> yearly event in the park where a whole bunch of different bands
BDL> and styles are played. No publicity for specific bands so I
BDL> didn't know Bedouin were playing. But to confirm Carl's comment
BDL> about them being loud, I agree. I was in my kitchen about
BDL> 1/2 mile away from the park when I thought I could hear Sputnik
BDL> Stan! Nah, I thought, my imagination. Then Sword of the East
BDL> kicked in and I sped down to the
BDL> park to see them play their last number, Chasing the Dragon.
BDL>
BDL> They rocked  :)

What a wonderful story!!
I  had drams like this, but didn't know it could happenI

Olivier

Olivier Boigey
6 rue Pasquier - 92300
Levallois Perret - FRANCE