OFF: Monster Magnet - Help!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Sep 28 13:48:19 EDT 1998

OK,

I have to throw off my lurker sheild and ask...

Folks here have mentioned Monster Magnet quite often...I bit the bullet
and bought a copy of Powertrip ($8.49 at Best Buy)...

Question, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THESE GUYS?  I postively love this CD
on first listen...Can't quite describe them, they are like Galactic
Cowboys meet Black Sabbath with Al Bouchard on vocals... truly great
stuff...

Is there anybody on the list that can talk to me off line about these
guys...I love 'em...

OK back to lurker mode while I dig into Dopes to Infinity... yeah I
bought that one too...what else they got?

Ghost in the Ruins