HW: Monster Magnet - Hawkwind Tie-ins

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Sep 29 00:23:32 EDT 1998

>  5) This came to me in a letter:  Don't you think Look To Your Orb
> sounds like Hawkwind's Children of The Sun.... I never did until you
> mentioned it...hmmm...maaaayyybee...I dunno but you can sing the words
> to either song to the tune of either song...

The first time I heard this one, I was so certain it *was* Children of the
Sun, that I went over and picked up the jewel box to check the liner notes
for Anderson/Turner's credit, thinking it was weird I didn't notice the HW
cover on this one when I bought it (as I bought Superjudge without having
ever heard of MM simply because of the Brainstorm cover).  I was a little
shocked that it was actually a different song...but by then, a minute or two
had passed and the song was somewhat different by then.

Keith H. (FAA)