HW: Monster Magnet - Hawkwind Tie-ins

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Sep 28 23:14:56 EDT 1998

Forgot to add a comment to this email!

Regarding point 5) . . .
The first thing that came to *my* mind when I heard "Look to Your Orb"
was the riff from "Time We Left This World Today."

Do re mi . . . repeat after me . . .

It's great to see a Hawkwind influenced band getting some widespread
recognition!

Going to the MM show 10/21 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!  Yeah!

Karen