OFF: Monster Magnet thanx

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Sep 29 11:11:39 EDT 1998

Paul and others, thanks for the background on MM.  I really like the two
I have (Dopes/Powertrip).  Hmmm Hawkwind fans are they?  Must be comic
book fans too.  Heard references on Powertrip to Modok, assume this is
the floating head that Iron man did battle with.  Also the track from
Dopes, "Ego, the Living Planet".

Again many thanks...

Wonder if we could get tBS to do a cover of "Bummer", "19 Witches", or
"See You in Hell"

Oh, BTW the insert of Powertrip says "Monster Magnet welcomes aboard
Phil Caviano: Guitar.

Ghost in the Ruins

Who's gonna teach you how to dance
Who's gonna show you how to fly
Who's gonna call you the all the lame dope smoking slacking little
sucker you are? - Powertrip, Monster Magnet