BOC: Binghamton Gig

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 30 07:30:53 EDT 1998

> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>

> > >I see that BOC is playing 10 Oct at Strikezone in Binghamton.  Anyone
> > >going?  Torgo, you gave me some good directions to the place last
> > >time.  Could you re-post them please?
>
> And it's a Saturday! I may have to come home!
>
> --  Nick

Hey, it looks like you and I might be the only ones.  Torgo's missing
in action lately, and Brian and Jason are passing on this gig.  Still
not sure if I'm going-- depends on the TV dudes and what time they
scedule the SU football game.  Not 'cause I'm watching it, but 'cause
my wife will be working at the game and I can't leave til she gets
back.  If it's too late, I won't have time to get to Bing. for the
gig...

theo