OFF: Help with Scandinavian space/psych

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 30 15:01:10 EDT 1998

Hej Folks...

As I said earlier, I'd be coming to you for help on starting my efforts
towards a Scandinavian space/psych/electronic/ambient artist map.

So, mainly what I need is geographical assistance (like, where are they all
from?), but would of course accept suggestions for other artists to consider.

Right now, my list is...

Akasha (????, Norway)
Algarnas Tradgard (Goteborg???, Sweden)
Circle (Pori, Finland)
Dark Sun (???, Finland)
darXtar (Korgsberga, Sweden)
Holy River Family Band (???, Sweden)
Jukon Speakers (???, Sweden)
Kingston Wall (Helsinki???, Finland)
Landberk (Malmo???, Sweden)
The Moor (Falkoping???, Sweden)
Optical Blue (???, Sweden)
Pseudo Sun (Jarfalla, Sweden)
Simon Says (Falkoping???, Sweden)
The Spacious Mind (Lovanger???, Sweden)
The Word of Life (???, Sweden)

Any more??  Doesn't Norge have any recent space/psych groups??

Here are some other artists that I'm familiar with (their names at least,
not necessarily the music), but my feeling is that they're mostly 'too prog'
to be included.  Feel free to disagree....my perception of those I don't
know firsthand may be wrong.

Anglagard
Anekdoten
5:15