OFF: Electronic fest in Bay Area

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 30 16:58:48 EDT 1998

Hey Folks...

This just appeared on the 'Sky Cries Mary' list.  [SCM is on World
Domination, so that's the link]  For interest to those in the Bay Area
(California, that is).

Do we have many folks here from San Francisco and those parts??  Seems like
there should be some, but perhaps you're all lurkers or something.  :)

Does anyone know any of these artists??  Spacetime Continuum is a name I
remember seeing about, but I was thinking it was techno...that might be
right, I don't know.  From the artists' names, my guess is that a lot of
this music is in the 'modern' vein, ie., techno/trance sort of stuff.
[Presumably the Runaways UK are not the same as that old Runaways band with
Joan Jett et al.]

Keith H. (FAA)