HW: Tim Blake - opinions please

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 30 18:33:15 EDT 1998

Dave G. asks...

>I can't comment on Magick,  I've never heard of it.  In fact,  which CD
supplier >is it from,  I'll probably buy it!

The Voiceprint label carried it over here in the states, though it was never
widely distributed.  (Gee, imagine that!)  Good chance it's oop by now.  I
think they (Voiceprint) also offered a video (!), which IIRC wasn't a live
performance but rather some homemade thing.  But that could be completely
wrong, I dunno.

What (if anything) has Blake done in the last few years?  I know he showed
up at some of the Gong reunion gigs (UK mainly), and Brock was saying that
he may guest with HW next year (the Death Generator shows), but other than
that??  Where does he live these days??

Keith H. (FAA)