HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Apr 1 10:57:36 EST 1999

>> mix-ups). But what i would really like to know is what manner of a geetar
>> is a Starstreamer? On Spacemen 3/solo stuff Sonic Boom is always listed as
>> playing one but i've never seen one of the buggers.

>Thought I knew my guitars, but I've never even heard of that one.
>Maybe it's fictional, a la Bloom's Stun Guitar?

I kind of suspected it for a while but then saw other vague, allusive,
references to one. I don't know about anyone else but just the phrase 'Vox
Starstreamer' makes me feel good. Or perhaps that's just me being a bit
spoddy.

cheers

andrew