Hawkwind - Collector series (Question)

Trance Trousers COLM at MCLIAM.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 7 16:02:23 EDT 1999

I've just been listening to some of my old Hawkwind vinyl, namely "The
Hawkwind Collection" on castle communications double vinyl printed in 1986.
When I came across a live version of quark,strangeness and charm with Bob
Calvert on vocals does anyone out there know where this is from and if there
are any more recordings on CD,vinyl etc of any more songs from this gig?
Thanks!

colm

"My ass may be dumb but I ain't no dumbass"