HW/OFF: Aural Innovations #6

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 8 19:43:27 EDT 1999

<< Plus other goodies and lots of reviews!
 Including the second AI puzzle contest...win free space rock CDs!

 Special to subscribers only: All those who are subscribed by May 15th
 will receive a free copy of the new Spacefolds 5 cd by quarkspace! For
 more information visit the Aural Innovations home page at
 http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html

---Keith, I'd definitely like to subscribe, as I love your mag, especially
the puzzles :). How much should I send?  Thanks, Chuck